Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Provincial

Thanks for the word of the day, Mom. We fear we are turning into that so I think we are headed to Topeka today. Yeah, that's not really going to help, haha! Once Megan finds out what we did while she was in school I think there will be another word of the day: furious. I better have a bribe on hand at 4:05 when she gets off the bus.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So how was Topeka?

julie said...

Topeka at least has a Barnes and Nobles which just reminds me of how awful Waldenbooks is here. I mean seriously, it is a nasty dim lit store in the 1990s mall and when you walk in all you are thinking is that you'd rather go watch TV than deal with this. Did I mention how much money I save by not having shopping opportunities here?? Online shopping and my friend in the brown truck, my saving grace.

Marjie said...

While provincial is a step up from redneck, it's still pretty low on the shopping food chain. Topeka?? Isn't Topeka redneck provincial?