After folding endless baskets of laundry today (nothing like kicking off laundry day by finding a dryer full from the previous laundry marathon), I put the girls' basket outside their door as they were supposed to be in there sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up. I came out a while later and found the basket moved to outside my door with a note on top that said:
Please put away.
From: Anna
To: Mommy
Excuse me? When did she learn to spell? Megan actually will put hers away but I know what it takes to get Anna to do the same, so I usually do end up putting it away. Otherwise she will pile dirty laundry on top and I end up washing it, drying it, and folding it again. It's exhausting just thinking about it. I need to go to bed before someone wakes up and needs me.
5 comments:
This girl is a genius. I love the cold, impersonal memo format.
Oh my...Anna.
Once again leave it to Anna. Cracks me up.
Sounds like a submission for http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com
now what would happen if you just kept all the clean clothes hidden until she ran out?
Post a Comment