Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Years in El Paso?

I just got an email that we need to hurry and get tickets to the Sun Bowl if we are planning on spending New Years in El Paso. Ah, I've done New Years in El Paso, I think I'm good. We'll stick with New Years in the Little Apple, without a sitter as usual. How old does Megan have to be before we can leave her in charge?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Paul and Marge would watch the kids so you can go.

Mark

Katie said...

I had a good laugh when I saw where they were going - not exactly what I would spend my money on. And it's Mark volunteering mom and dad to free you up to go.

julie said...

I think Mom and Dad have had enough winter as it is, let's see if they even make it here for xmas.