Today Patrick finally grasped the concept that being a big boy could have perks when I mentioned a football helmet. Only big boys get those for Christmas so he better drop the baby act which includes a complete refusal to consider potty training. As of last night he was still in full baby mode though and even crawled along with Emily to greet me when I got home, similar to in this photo. Some long days with him lately and even some long nights. He has an uncanny knack for figuring out which nights Sean is working in the office because he never fails to come take Sean's side of the bed and occasionally kick me or cough on me. Now I am sick again too so I can't sleep anyway. At least Sean gets paid to stay up half the night!
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
My Two Babies
Today Patrick finally grasped the concept that being a big boy could have perks when I mentioned a football helmet. Only big boys get those for Christmas so he better drop the baby act which includes a complete refusal to consider potty training. As of last night he was still in full baby mode though and even crawled along with Emily to greet me when I got home, similar to in this photo. Some long days with him lately and even some long nights. He has an uncanny knack for figuring out which nights Sean is working in the office because he never fails to come take Sean's side of the bed and occasionally kick me or cough on me. Now I am sick again too so I can't sleep anyway. At least Sean gets paid to stay up half the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's a lot more work when your kids are really smart.
Love the picture.
I hope I am not responsible for giving you my cold when we had dinner last week. My cough is still lingering.
Post a Comment