Patrick is super proud of every little thing he makes at his Child Day Out program, way more than the girls ever were so I feel bad that I already tossed some things before I realized this. Anyway, this is the family tree that he made and his teachers explained to me that he only admitted to having one sister, whom they see when I drop him off, so there are only 4 handprints. They couldn't get him to say Emily so they went to the office to find out her name and learned that he had two more sisters. He was not going to confess to that! So they squeezed their names on there. It's a good thing too because Megan and Anna would have noticed and been so mad.
Now as for that fancy Christmas tree behind him.... that is the kid tree and this year they did it all themselves. The other trees look even worse, decorated only on the top half. Emily hasn't had much interest in the trees though, that is probably more for Patrick. He did test one ornament last week, tossed a glass ball at the fireplace, just like he would a real ball. He completely undecorates the girls' trees in their rooms when they are at school and throws all the (plastic!) ornaments under their beds. The glass ornament scared him and thankfully he has left the "nice" tree alone. I can occupy Emily with this bell off the tree at least, may have to attach one to her so I can find her as she gets faster at getting around.
1 comment:
Best Patrick story ever.
Post a Comment