Friday, December 24, 2010

The Night Before

This is probably the last year all four kids are on the Polar Express so we had to make sure we remembered all the things the kids expect. I did realize I could wrap early this year over in Sean's office so that is making Christmas eve so much more pleasant. 2 glasses of wine pleasant. The children's mass was bad for our kids, I needed to recover. I am certain that everyone around us assumed that we only bring the kids to church twice a year; they were just that awful. I think I am okay with that though... it is more embarrassing that they are that bad and we actually do take them every week. I had no idea that a container of Tic Tacs could be so loud and yet not as loud as the small tape measurer that Emily had. Ah well, we survived and now they look so innocent, asleep in their beds. I suppose Santa can still come. Sean read them his old The Night Before Christmas and then they put out snacks for Santa, the elves, and the reindeer. I vote that Sean eats the reindeer food. Ho, ho, ho!




1 comment:

VAMOM said...

Oh the best pic of the Keenan Tradition!! So glad Sean carries it on!
Can't wait to talk with you tomorrow!