Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Engagement tips
So glad I got engaged over 15 years ago because while wasting time on pinterest I came across tips for things you have to do right after you get engaged. Go get a manicure to aid in showing off your ring and pick a diet plan and stick with it. What's the real meaning of getting engaged?? I realize some people did all that 15 years ago but without reality TV wedding shows to fully educate everyone, I missed out on that. I have had exactly one manicure in my life, on my wedding day (was a gift from friends) and I was probably at my heaviest (with the exception of pregnancy of course) when I got married. Why have a big skirt on your dress if not to hide the junk in the trunk? Anyway, good luck to the brides of 2012! Remember to be the opposite of that Kardashian girl, however you spell that (because I don't care). Spend less, be married longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You crack me up. Word on the pinterest. I would have gone made planning my wedding with pinterest at my fingers!
I also saw that article and didn't see one thing that I thought I should do if I got engaged.
Happily unmarried is easy!!
Post a Comment