Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saaaanta

No, Megan, it's not a laptop. Nor will you be getting one...

Anna was pretty chatty, probably tattling on Patrick.

Patrick wouldn't even go into the room where Santa was (not even to get dessert!). We think that he was afraid Santa would chew him out for all his bad behavior lately. For example, we are trying to get him to stop calling everyone "you stupid idiot", which we think he learned from Shrek. I even made him a chart where he gets a sticker for every day he goes without saying that. I made this chart two months ago. He has one sticker and I'm not even sure he earned it. I am pretty confident that we won't be cashing that chart in for a trip to Disney any year soon.
Sweet Emily was enamored with Santa... from a distance. She kept waving at him and saying "Saaaanta" in her sweet quiet voice. She says that every time she sees anything Santa oriented, including the waffle bar guy wearing a Santa hat and a Santa glass I have. Wait until she gets presents from him on Christmas morning, then she will really love him. Too bad Santa hasn't thought of anything for her yet. Santa didn't know if she would understand this year. Santa might need to hit Target YET AGAIN. HO ho ho!

2 comments:

VAMOM said...

Oh so precious! Captures each one of them perfectly! We can't wait to have you arrive!

Stephanie said...

These are the best pictures!
Patrick doesn't stop being hilarious. At least to those of us who don't live with him!