Saturday, December 31, 2011

Keenan Christmas






I try not to brag because it just makes people hate you (has anyone on facebook missed this lesson?), but the VA Keenans know how to do Christmas. We haven't gone in ten years due to army and children, and while we do enjoy Christmas on our own in our house, nothing compares to the celebration they put on. And really, I'm not bragging because I had nothing to do with it other than have the wisdom at 22.5 years old to marry someone from a great family. The house looked amazing, the food was worth the weight we gained, and everyone had a great time catching up. Nicholas and Patrick had so much fun together, nice for Patrick to have someone who wants to play with him. And a special shout out to Bridget for breaking into her wine collection!

4 comments:

Kit said...

The pictures of the house/tree you had on the post are beautiful. I am so glad you all were able to go to VA but I don't think Kira would agree. She really missed Megan.

Katie said...

LOVE the tree! Looks like you had a blast! yay!

Marjie said...

That is so much work, what fun to be on the receiving end of it!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

I think of you every time I pass the Keenan wine in the liquor store!