Friday was favorite things day indeed. Went to the favorite things party where everyone brought 3 of their favorite item and then ended up coming home with 3 different things from other people. I got some fabulous cinnamon rolls, of which I had more than one I confess, thanks Jeanne! And then I got my new absolute favorite piece of furniture delivered... lockers! Now I can put all the kid clutter behind closed doors and I no longer break out in hives whenever I go in that room. Patrick suggested I get their picture standing in front of their lockers and of course a fight broke out and I captured the beginning of it.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Favorite things Friday
Friday was favorite things day indeed. Went to the favorite things party where everyone brought 3 of their favorite item and then ended up coming home with 3 different things from other people. I got some fabulous cinnamon rolls, of which I had more than one I confess, thanks Jeanne! And then I got my new absolute favorite piece of furniture delivered... lockers! Now I can put all the kid clutter behind closed doors and I no longer break out in hives whenever I go in that room. Patrick suggested I get their picture standing in front of their lockers and of course a fight broke out and I captured the beginning of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I need to find out about a favorite things party. Looks like yummy fun.
I love that picture of the kids! Emily looks so sweet innocent and Megan looks like she has had enough.
You should have had them turn to the side like a mug shot.
I love, love, love that picture in front of the lockers! Love the lockers too. So what's up with the favorite things party? Favorite foods only? What did you bring?
Megan is so mad about this picture being on the blog, ha! I took Barefoot Contessa "Parties" cookbook since it has so many of my favorite recipes. Some of the favorite items were food but most were beauty items or accessories. Supposed to spend $25 on each thing (or a bunch of little things that added up to $25). I also got some wine, some fabulous local chocolates, and a cute little clock which Emily is obsessed with. Last year I took the peppermint bark cookies from Williams Sonoma.
I love the picture, it's so funny!!
I was going to have another white elephant party, but 3 Things sounds way better!
Post a Comment