Sometimes I need to wash Batman, so Superman comes to the rescue. Emily is working on her poses. She also likes to point out the letters on her shirt frequently. Not sure what she thinks it says, probably something about how we need to give her more presents. This is going to be the big year for understanding the concept of presents I think. She is already obsessed with Santa and she doesn't even know what he can do for her.
3 comments:
I saw a Spiderman jammie set at Target. Would he like those too? I thought about getting it, but then I wasn't sure if he was exclusive to Batman.
Oh yes, Patrick is open to all Super Heros. He keeps asking me where the Spiderman snow globe is. He thinks he picked it out at Target but I don't recall ever seeing such a thing, he must have seen it with Sean or else he dreamed the whole thing. So I think it's safe to say he's also a Spiderman fan.
I wish blogs had a like button
Post a Comment