For once I managed to remember something fun I read to do around town. Girls have been begging nonstop to go ice skating and I would love to take them, but not possible with the littles in tow and Sean is never around when it's open and we want to go. Anyway, this was my consolation event.... horse and carriage ride to look at the lights downtown. As always, everything is more fun with a friend along and these three got to ride up front with the driver. Is that what you call him? No beef-a-roni action a la Kramer on Seinfeld but they said it did stink.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Sunday night out
For once I managed to remember something fun I read to do around town. Girls have been begging nonstop to go ice skating and I would love to take them, but not possible with the littles in tow and Sean is never around when it's open and we want to go. Anyway, this was my consolation event.... horse and carriage ride to look at the lights downtown. As always, everything is more fun with a friend along and these three got to ride up front with the driver. Is that what you call him? No beef-a-roni action a la Kramer on Seinfeld but they said it did stink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So the driver entertained your kids? Did you stretch out in back with a hot loaded Christmas drink?
Post a Comment