Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Snow dusting day
This snow day may not have been necessary but I'm not too sad to miss picking up the girls from school because the roads will be worse by then no doubt. Sean took my car to work since it has AWD so the kids and I are obviously staying home today. The big girls went outside for about 20 minutes which is a record (except for the time last year when I let them use the hose to try and melt the ice on the driveway). Patrick got dressed up in a variety of snow gear, including Anna's dress boots from 2 years ago (I didn't bother to get him boots yet this year since he is so picky about what he wears-- went outside yesterday in shorts and crocs) and then spent 2 minutes outside. Emily had a fit for a good ten minutes because I wouldn't let her go outside in her pajamas and dress shoes. I have absolutely no snow gear for her because I know she won't last 30 seconds. She and I will not be partaking in winter activities in Virginia... Ah, I should use the energy from my sudafed and pot of tea to get the packing done. Going to need some magic bags to fit it all in, not to mention bring it all back with presents thrown in....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ship it back, so much easier
the kids or the gifts mom?
Oh, yeah. I have boots for Patrick. Never got them sent when I was home with Julia. Do I have time to get them to you before you leave.
Post a Comment