Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, December 2, 2011
House Cleaning Tip O' the Day to You!
Our bedrooms are upstairs and we have a separate furnace for up there. So I keep the bedrooms clean by setting the temperature really low so the children won't go play up there. Added perk: they won't get out of bed at night and wake me up either.
I understand that added perk. Living Euro-style here we of course have a freezing house and our toilet is out of the room and down a long hallway. I only get out of bed out of desperation. Unfortunately it's not keeping our rooms clean but that's just kind of hopeless anyway.
1 comment:
I understand that added perk. Living Euro-style here we of course have a freezing house and our toilet is out of the room and down a long hallway. I only get out of bed out of desperation. Unfortunately it's not keeping our rooms clean but that's just kind of hopeless anyway.
Post a Comment