Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Long season
Day 3 of advent calendars... so far no one has peeked ahead. Impressive because they are playmobil ones, so a tiny toy each day to make a scene at the end. Presents are starting to trickle in and we let them open some early, to keep them from going crazy. Also, as bribes. Tonight it still took Patrick two hours to eat his green beans, even with the promise of a gift from cousin Charlie. I eventually told him what it was, to further inspire him and it still took another hour. Now he has to wait while Sean assembles it.... may be a little late for jumping by the time it's ready. A tiny trampoline. I sure hope it wears him out! Anna is lingering around, thinking she can use it too. Hmm, with her history of ER visits? Now I can't find the gifts for the girls. I put them in a clever place. Too clever. Must have been high on caffeine when I hid them because I have ransacked the house and no luck. It's not a big place but a surprising number of closets and cupboards and apparently one super secret awesome hiding place! Maybe it will show up sometime in March, what a great surprise that will be. Ho ho ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
maybe your closet or under the bed? haha... a gift is a gift at any time right?
Jackson said tonight, "Hmmm. Day 17 (of his advent calendar) is missing the chocolate." I said, "Well, it's open. Did you open it and eat it?" He replied, "No. But day 3 (yesterday) right below it had two pieces and I ate those."
Word Verification: bleedism. Probably because of my post on the new church translation.
I'm terrible. I hide things all the time and find them months later. Sometimes if feels like dementia...
Post a Comment