Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Get tired!

Let the assembly begin! Thanks Aunt Andrea (although Charlie got all the credit around here).

Anna, as an 8 year old, cannot be in a photo without doing bunny ears. The real reason I had the kids hold dorky looking candles in our Christmas photo.

Getting some air. Sean said that is the first time he has heard Patrick breathe hard. Apparently a good workout. I just want to tire him out and so far it's working!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like fun! We're going to get one too.

Marjie said...

Great idea, Andrea. He sure is going to be fit by spring!

Stephanie said...

That is perfect for him, glad it has a handle!! Now you just need to dig a giant hole in the yard for one of those ASOP (As Seen On Pinterest)inground trampolines. At first I thought it was brilliant, surely the neighborhood kids who use it more than your own won't get injured now. Then I started to wonder what is beneath the pit... Seems like a great place for snakes and giant spiders to live. Eek! No inground trampoline for me!