Monday, April 15, 2013

Cleaning out the car

Or is it a Batmobile? Found a Batman costume in the back seat, I guess someone needs to be able to fight crime even when we're on the go. No time to get back to the Batcave to change. I should clarify that this is Patrick's costume, not Sean's. All Sean keeps in his car is a large supply of cloth napkins that the girls bring along to finish up breakfast some mornings. Love pulling those out with the remains of breakfast after a few weeks. Any yet somehow it's my car that smells the worst?? Maybe I will break down and vacuum it today. Nah, muddy week ahead, no point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my life! I just let Kingston hang out in the back of the suburban after running errands he likes to "play" out of his car seat. I know really safe:) When I went back out to get him after unloading he was eating a bag of moldy grapes, nice.