Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Now that would have been a great article to read
I just pulled up an article on Forbes that I thought was titled, "Billionaire Scores Victory in Battle Against Counterfeit Trophy Wives". Wow, what is a counterfeit trophy wife?? I was so intrigued. Sigh, it's counterfeit trophy WINE. I am in favor of stocking my wine fridge for drinking but I think spending $29,500 for one bottle of wine as an investment is a sign that you have too much money. This could go off on a whole other rant but then I'd never post it, just like I never posted the one about how I think we need a flat tax because there are too many cheaters and how those who dodge deployments without a valid profile should be ashamed of themselves. Instead I will leave you wondering as to what the advantages of having a counterfeit trophy wife would be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think a counterfeit trophy wife would be a fixed up original wife. Note how carefully I avoided saying old wife, and I am in that category.
Ah, now that would make for a good book... I was thinking it might be for tax purposes, like an old guy marries his grandson's girlfriend (only on paper) and then when he dies she inherits his estate tax free and then she marries her real boyfriend and he gets the estate tax free, thereby avoiding the estate tax and keeping all assets within the family. This too would make for a good book. No, not an actual good book, but a book that people would buy and thus I wouldn't use my real name but would collect the money in my real name. Kind of like my friend from junior high who writes erotica under an assumed name. It was a Catholic junior high after all...
who, I must know who writes erotic books
That was a really well thought out plan to get an estate tax free.
Wow.
Also, I would like to know who writes erotica as well. I probably remember most of your classmates, there was only 22 of you! Or something like that. Can't remember important things, just menusha.
Johanna Durling, Karen told me a few years ago. I forget her pen name though but I found an interview with her and she says that she started reading those books in junior high, during class. I remember her secretly reading all the time, under her desk but had no idea what she was reading!
Oh and if you think that was an odd plan to avoid paying taxes, you wouldn't believe what people we know do for real. I know someone in town who is legally divorced for some sort of tax benefit but they have never admitted it to anyone that they are divorced and they still live together. Crazy.
I feel like I knew that now that you say her name.
People are so shiesty, how do they come up with that stuff? I guess people scam the government on all levels and the rest of us pay the price.
Post a Comment