Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Repetitive
I realize so much of what I post has been posted before. It's one long Groundhog Day here. Let's see... yesterday I swore I would be productive thanks to black tea and boy, I sure was busy all day. And yet nothing to show for it around here. Also, we have had great weather, high 80s yesterday and today, so warm that I had to turn on the a/c, which is at least working. Of course it is painful to turn it on knowing that it is going to snow in 48 hours. Lisa has suggested that this might be my sign to move to Nashville. I think they get some pretty funky weather there too and it seems like a lot more tornado warnings lately. But, she may be right so my apologies to the state of Kansas for having to endure the signs that are being sent to the Keenans, to let them know they should move and be kicking it someplace else. In the meantime, my green tea is ready and I need to get some crap done around here and then take poor Emily to the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you don't stay in Kansas and can't be sold on Nashville, might I suggest a beach location with a guest house for the Finnegan's? That would knock the dream house and beach house out in one fell swoop.
Above comment is good. mom
Post a Comment