Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
The night out we needed
After a long winter of hibernation and lots of moonlighting, we were ready for a fun night out and we got it. It was a surprise theme dinner at a friend's house with lots of fun new people for us to meet. I laughed so hard I may have pulled a muscle at one point. I won't reveal what the theme was because I think it might be fun for us to try and put it on too. If anyone not local wants to know just email me for details (would be fun for the lake crowd I think). Anyway, we are ready for warmer weather so we can enjoy this backyard and have friends over! Nice and sunny today, no wind in our backyard and yes, Sean is working. Kids have a party later today to go to so that's a good distraction. Hopefully one of these nice days Sean will get to golf instead of work. Yes, I put that in writing. However, I do have editing control...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, I need to know the surprise theme. Haven't had my party yet this year, may have to change it up from the delight last year that was my favorite things.
Post a Comment