In Hawaii. After a few weeks of living in paradise I think we would go nuts though... in a much smaller house, while home schooling, and trying to keep quiet as there would be no separate area for Sean to work. I guess we will pass for now and I just won't look out the window at the snow flurries.
Patrick asked what we had going on today and I told him it was soccer game day. He then asked if it was still going to be cold out. Yes. He then announced that he would not be going. Emily chimed in and said she would stay home with Megan this time. We're kind of wimpy about the weather. I don't want Patrick to hate soccer though so I certainly won't force him to go play in arctic conditions. Wait until he has to play in the heat.... in like 2 weeks?
No comments:
Post a Comment