Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another Mommy/Emily Day

Whoo-hoo, unlimited My Little Pony! I don't feel as guilty now that Sean has discovered that this has a cult following AMONG MEN and it teaches good lessons about friendship and social interactions. Whatever, it allows me time for hair washing and hair DRYING. My hair gal hates drying my hair and I'm paying her so just imagine how much I hate doing it for free. Ha ha, she has to do it tomorrow! Best part about getting my hair done for real, a free pass on skipping the gym for at least two days. Not about to ruin my rarely styled hair with sweat. Lately I am master of the fast gym visit though so I could probably go and avoid sweating altogether, but don't want to risk it. Today I planned to do cardio for some guilt-free baking, but after 30 minutes without real conversation I was over it. I would say that 30 minutes is better than nothing but that's not true when it leads to more eating. Time to resume Mommy/Emily day.

I took her to use "little shopping cart" which meant by the end I was pushing it crouched over because it's too heavy after milk stop for her to ram it into people. She also refused to wear a coat and since it looks sunny and warm I caved in. Well, still 30 and windy out so I had to keep repeating loudly in the parking lot that she was so silly for not wanting to wear her coat, i.e. don't arrest me for child endangerment. Then we finally managed to find a car wash line that wasn't 45 minutes long and we watched the mud drip off our car. This was followed up with being the target of a flock of birds. I give up. Mommy/Emily day over, usual fighting has resumed.

No comments: