On Friday night Caroline arranged for a brave babysitter to watch all the kids so we could go out to dinner with just the adults to a great little place in historic Leesburg. This is the only photo from the whole night, not sure why I didn't get any of the people at the table but we had some wine and forgot. I will never forget these fried green tomatoes though, unbelievable. Wish I had a photo of the butterscotch bread pudding as it was equally delicious. No wait, I wish I had the recipe for it.
The next morning Nana had many helpers with her biscuits from scratch. The story is that Nana and Pops have been getting up at 6am this winter to make these for bacon and egg sandwiches to send with Leo up the mountain where he teaches snow boarding. I'm not sure why he would ever move out.
After this nutritious breakfast, the kids had cake for Sienna's 2nd birthday.
The iPhone camera cannot possibly capture Patrick's energy level. Emily wore that hat to dinner later, a big fan.
A rare moment of Patrick not racing around with Nicholas on the scooters. Up next are the boring museum photos, go take a break.


No comments:
Post a Comment