Sunday, March 24, 2013

Real camera

Finally downloaded a few shots from the real camera since I've had about 189 hours at home this week. Kind of caught up on most things, you should see our organized shoe closet! No, I will spare you that.

 This was from a sick afternoon of Emily. I don't mind the kind of sick where they sleep most the day...
 I read a blurb in the airline magazine about a huge art collection that was donated to some museum and it included this desk full of little trinkets and stuff that the lady had put together for when children visited her home, to keep them busy. They were saying it ended up being the hit of the art exhibit, everyone was fascinated with the little things. I thought that was so clever and then realized I had the same thing at home, a drawer that the kids can't get enough of: the junk drawer. Wow, look at this, so fascinating, they are constantly dragging a chair over to go through this. When I'm short tempered I get angry and just pull the drawer out and let them play on the floor with it. It's where I put all the random treasures that show up on my floors, and also the remotes and batteries.
 Here is Patrick napping when he was sick recently too. It seems this has been a long winter of snow and sickness, thankfully never that sick though.
Emily in Megan's bathrobe, striking her favorite pose. She is thrilled to go back to school tomorrow, as is Patrick. The big girls, not so much.

No comments: