Okay, I need to stop being so lazy and use my big camera again because these photos are awful. It's just so easy to use my iphone one and have it automatically show up in my photo stream. Anyway, here are the butterscotch bread puddings that I made yesterday, very similar to what we had in Leesburg last weekend. It was a somewhat complicated recipe but I had all day with nothing to do (besides avoid cleaning the house) so it was my project. If you really want the recipe let me know or go check pinterest, I pinned it there (and also the brown sugar sauce that goes in it). Anyway, it was so worth it, although come swimsuit season I may wonder...
Well, look at this... no swimsuits any time soon, how about seconds of that bread pudding...
How many times this year have I posted this same shot?? This was in response to Timer's photo that he sent of his pork butt on his Big Green Egg this morning.
Megan has moved on from making furniture for her American Girl Dolls and is now focusing on Barbie stuff. She actually did a great job making this bed out of a cereal box, pencils and duct tape. I can't wait for her to get into making real home decor and fixing up her own room, I have lots of projects waiting to go.... I hope she loves painting walls!


No comments:
Post a Comment