Monday, February 1, 2010

Intervention

My name is Julie and I haven't left Manhattan in over 4 months. Well, I have gone to Fort Riley a few times, so technically I have left city limits. Sean is worried that I have forgotten what a big city is like and will buy another house here while he is off to Vegas next month. I guess getting that power of attorney tipped him off? Anyway, he has taken a day off work and offered to babysit a friend's son so I can get a girls' day to KC. After years of wearing maternity clothes, I am ready to shop, so he may regret this...

3 comments:

Marjie said...

'bout time! Want pics of your day.

VAMOM said...

Great..I love Kansas City..have fun! Just think ..you will actually be in another state! Too bad Manhattan is so far from KC.

Unknown said...

Good for you Julie!! You have gotten so good at shopping online tho, definitely deserve a day away anyway!