Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Level Three
In our attempts to be more social this year, we went out to the Boys & Girls Club casino night auction thing, which meant leaving all the kids at home. I can't remember who asked me this, but someone there wondered if we had just one sitter watching them. Come on people, I don't have that many kids... and only one of them is two years old. This did involve a level 3 sitter though, one who has worked in a daycare with 16 two year olds, which makes my kids seem like a relaxing evening. Emily was down for the night, Patrick was almost ready for bed and the girls are practically self-sufficient (well, at least they are potty trained). Our level 2 sitter watches just the 3 older ones for weekly date night and we don't think a level 4 sitter exists, which is why we will never get a weekend trip away from the kids. I am looking for a level 1 sitter though, someone to go with me to the pool this summer to help with Patrick. Feel free to pass on recommendations! I pay well and won't make her change the diapers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I'm payin' they are a changin' the swim diapers. Nothing more gross or embarrassing really. I am mortified when I have to change one. The kiddie pool makes me gag.
Post a Comment