Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Mii God
I don't really understand all the Wii stuff but one thing the girls love to do is make up Mii characters. They have made the entire extended family, most of their friends, the Harry Potter characters, and yes, God. Sean spied God recently and reports back that he is very tall and skinny, wears only white, has a dark beard, and dark hair parted in the middle. We are waiting to see how God does at basketball and sword fighting. Does he has special powers? Will they be able to defeat God and if so, can they skip church? Megan just came up to tell me she made one that is very very small and named it NOTHING. NOTHING goes very fast she said and she is going to send it out on the parade. I don't know what that means really other than they should go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow, the boys are doing this as I type. They've been creating miis for the last hour or so, they just made "Cappucino" who has eyes on his cheeks and a huge face, his favorite color is pink. Obviously they are going for humor here and it's actually fun to listen to. I like the God mii and so do the boys.
I have a Jesus mii and he is quite fabulous, and not blonde with blue eyes.
Post a Comment