Well, the guy at the liquor store sure thought I had a wild and crazy Friday night planned at least. (By the way, I really miss being able to buy wine at Target, like they encourage in Texas. I could be an alcoholic if it was convenient, but the alcohol gene is outweighed by the lazy gene so I only get there when people are coming to visit.) Yes, 12 cold ones waiting for Pops and 5 bottles of wine for the ladies. A wide variety there so hopefully something will appeal. Like most wine connoisseurs I picked them based on name and label. One is called Four Sisters, shout out to Katie, Andrea, and Stephanie!
I know one little guy who is glad to not have four sisters... I think three is enough for Patrick. Today Megan was having a typical hissy fit over Patrick getting into the sacred American Girl Doll closet and she yells something like, "why are you doing that?!" and Patrick replies in his normal, bored, innocent, quiet voice, "what?". Girl, I do not have time for your drama, I have a doll to dress. He will make a nice calm husband one day.
Oh hey, if anyone is looking for their ladybugs, they are in my hot tub. In other random sightings, I was treated to a lovely dance performance by the Little Caesar's Pizza girl on the way to the grocery store tonight. She was holding a sign by the road and getting down. In fact, she was getting so down that I almost stopped to tell her that if she walked 3 blocks west there was a club where the men would pay her a lot more than Little Caesar himself. I was glad to not have the kids with me, don't need them thinking that is a job to aspire to. From what I have seen in their ballet class, I am not too concerned that my girls will qualify for anything like that. It's not their fault as some people will learn tomorrow night when the old white ladies break out the moves on the dance floor. Now I know why we are wearing masks.
4 comments:
I have been meaning to talk to someone about that little ceasers dancer, what is that?? I wanted to go get my camera, talk about being comfortable with yourself and your moves, Im curious how much she is paid and how many calories she burns??
i mean caesers.
There is a guy in GR that dances like this, and he is quite old.
I just realized my phone can take video so I will now do this, I think you might like to see it. Good to know it's a nationwide epidemic.
Thanks for your blog. Seriously, always makes me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment