Dear, sweet Patrick woke me up with his screaming and yelling at 3am this morning. When I opened his door, expecting to find something amiss as to justify such a racket (say, a wolf in his room), all I found was a 2 year old trying to remove his football jersey that he slept in. He then stomped out to the living room, tore open the TV cabinet with a bang, and hurled himself on the couch with the words, "Bar-bar". No sir, not when it is dark out.
I learned this lesson 6 years ago when Megan tried the same trick to watch Dora. Being a rookie back then, I assumed that all I had to do was turn it on and then she would fall back asleep. Well, an hour and a half and 3 episodes of Dora later, I learned my lesson. So I trotted him back to his room, secured the door, and listened to him wail for 30 minutes. He did finally crawl back into his bed and then slept until 8:30 which is quite a record. Of course Emily slept from 7:30pm to 6am, so it could have been a great night...
1 comment:
You are a quick learner. Drat that Bar Bar.
Post a Comment