Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Anna's anger issues
While I was hiking Saturday morning with Bridget, Anthony, Leo and Ashley (photos someday), Anna tricked Nana into thinking she could use my laptop. The Internet is slower here and when some game wasn't loading fast enough she bent my screen in anger. Now I can see one corner of it, the rest is pixelated which iPad is telling me is the wrong word but whatever. It is jacked up, got it? So now I can't do photos or Skype on this iPad, which is the first version. I thought about getting a new one when Sean left so he could take my old one but he got an iPad 2 instead. I was being practical and frugal. Well, now I get my new one anyway and Anna will be banned from all computers for years, until she needs to do something other than games and watching shows. I hate how much she was on anyway and was going to throw down new laws after this trip, but now I have a real reason to do it and she can't complain. Even now whenever she starts causing problems I just say laptop and she scrunches her face and stops being naughty. I plan to use this technique indefinitely. Oh and I told them Disney is postponed now because I need to pay for the new laptop. We recently decided to put that off a few months for other reasons. But now the kids can blame Anna, haha!
Anyway, long story short is that I hate typing on the iPad so blog posts will suck for a while and no photos until the new laptop which I want to get this weekend in dc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anna is seriously pissed off. You are handling it well, not easy to do.
Mom
Kevin is constantly asking why I don't use "my computer". Clearly he has no idea how awful it is to type on. It always auto corrects my sister's name, Alisha to "sloshes". Makes perfect sense.
Post a Comment