Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Discovery Ridge at Wintergreen

 Emily finally went into the indoor bounce house but then got kicked out because she refused to keep her socks on.  She does hate socks.
 Cheating at skee-ball which I guess doesn't matter as much when there are no tickets for prizes.  The girls weren't interested in it like they are at Dave and Busters so I know it's all about the prizes for them.
 Patrick also liked to throw the skee-ball, not roll it.  Refused all my suggestions on how to play.
 Outdoor bounce house thing.  Finally wasn't too hot to use it today.
 Megan on the bungee trampoline thing that only makes me a little nervous now.
 Emily was being so good there today, just sitting at the table and coloring.  Perhaps she read my recent post about how naughty she has been with sneaking away and locking doors.
 I think this is Anna's favorite activity.  I kept it on the DL that she threw up last night, didn't think the bungee guy would appreciate that...
 We finally figured out that Patrick does weigh enough to go on it too.  He was very serious about it.
 At first he looked a little green, I thought he was kind of freaked out.  He refused to respond when we asked if he was having fun.
 Finally at the end he was smiling.
Wintergreen Resort may rethink their "family" policy for benefits after they figure out how many kids and grandkids are on that Keenan gold membership.  My kids now think it's no big deal to go do bungee trampoline and wall climbing and bounce house and game room since I let them do as much as they want.  I don't pay a dime and it totally tires them out.  Nana paid for some zip line and tubing last weekend but I don't have those photos yet.  I explained that was a special treat as I prefer the stuff that's included on the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he was heavy enough to stretch the bungee cords.

Sean