Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More for Sean

Excessive posting these days to keep Sean entertained and so he knows what we're doing with his family.  Keeping busy is what we're doing, anything to wear the kids out is my motto!  Today we went to some place up on some road (I am awesome with details), perhaps the Blue Ridge Parkway? 97% of my readers have never been here so I am just going to make stuff up.  Anyway, amidst the construction were some old buildings so we could see how people used to live in this area.  Kids loved touching everything and climbing through it all.  Nothing broken or stolen, a successful outing.

 I can't believe Patrick didn't notice the gun above the fireplace.
 Emily thinks she is still a baby so here she is wondering how she can climb into this cradle.  I thwarted her attempt.
 This was a hand's on place but after Anna couldn't stop touching this instrument they may rethink that policy.
 Checking out the chicken coop.  Emily came after them and noticed that there was still a chicken inside, which then charged at her.
 She thought she was getting away with something because I didn't stop her from chasing the chicken...  which I knew she couldn't catch.
 Come on, guys!

 This shot totally creeps me out.  Discuss.


Modern construction crew which kind of spoiled the ambiance. 

No comments: