Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweaty cousins

Who cares about record heat, these kids need to hang on the porch and get sweaty.  Emily was obsessed with all the cute decor out there and she kept rearranging it and destroying parts.  At one point I had to rescue her from the birdhouse where she had gotten her hand stuck.  This is a shot of her just rehydrating before she got back to work.


 Oh Sienna, that looks delicious!

 Patrick must be the winner here somehow.
Here Patrick is making sure that Nicholas knows Patrick is the winner.  It works for now, Nicholas is too sweet to realize what a bad influence Patrick is.  I've had visions of the future with these two and it's going to be trouble.  Some high energy there.  I believe there was some furniture destruction even.  Sorry boys, Nana is getting her chair fixed for your Christmas present.

1 comment:

Paul said...

A familiar story, different faces, same results. I finally got the kitchen floor clean yesterday. Got tired of my always bare feet sticking to it. Found most of the things that Andrea hid. Worth the hugs and cries of "Grandma! Grandma! Mom