I have a lot of safari photos to go through so in the meantime here is some filler. Also I would like to mention that I am on the porch and it is chilly! Feels great and I can't hear the children. I should put them to bed but I don't want my cider to get lonely out here so that will wait a bit. Nothing planned for tomorrow until 5pm when we get to go down the mountain to MEET ANTHONY. No pressure or anything, Bridget. Also, no whispering sweet nothings to each other or we will embarrass you.
And now for random photos that Anna took and then some from the lake here where we didn't think we needed swim suits for the kids because it was cool up on the mountains. And sweltering at the lake. We didn't stay long, just long enough for Anna to soak her clothes.
Super Nana!
Are these two working together on something without fighting?? Shocking. I'm sure it only lasted a few seconds. Notice the tongue sticking out in concentration.
1 comment:
It has been in the upper 80s here and now heading to the 90s again. But so dry that it cools down into the 50s at night. We even have to use a blanket on the bed, rare for us. I wore a hoodie on a boat ride the other night. Love it.
Post a Comment