Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Home base for two weeks
We rented a condo for a couple weeks up on the mountain and checked in last night. It is a nice updated one, not sure if it had been cleaned or not, some confusion with the property manager. We seemed to be the only ones in the building until someone showed up late last night in the unit above us. I'm sure they are just thrilled to hear my kids ramming around this morning. I tried to keep them quiet but there is a limit. Oh and the dryer isn't working which will interfere with my laundry hobby. But, the heat wave has broken and the clouds are rolling in, a nice change. And it's good to unpack for a couple weeks. We are right by the ski lift, thinking Patrick needs to go run up and down the hill...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Relax and enjoy! Hope the weather cooperates and you all get a chance to unwind!
Post a Comment