We went to the drive through safari zoo place yesterday and apparently took nonstop photos because it took me ages to go through them. I didn't get one of anyone getting bit though, such a disappointment for you all, sorry. There was also a great zoo for us to walk through in between trips through the safari. Unfortunately Emily decided she hated her new shoes and I had to carry her. Anyway, the photos for poor Sean who did not get a blog update yesterday...
Help yourself! They sure did. I didn't get photos of the camel taking not one but two buckets from us. He just kept his head in the car until we gave up the second one. It was a big drooling head.
Pops and the big girls drove in front of us and here they are getting surrounded.
I let Patrick ride in the front seat with me and Nana. We were told not to feed the zebras and I remembered well the ones in Texas who chewed up the side mirror on the old mini-van. (In case you were wondering what that was from, Andrea). So this one chewed on my windshield wiper, argh!
My, what a small car you have.
I want this trash can just so people know I'm not quite right.
Now this is a fun job, weed whipping some African cat cage. Look closely, the cat is in there and knows who is boss apparently.
Moments before the giraffe changed from licking to nipping. Patrick is still talking about how he thinks the giraffe was picking it's nose with its tongue. You know he was jealous.
Who likes Tweety Bird enough to get a big tattoo of it on their back? I am judging?
Everyone loved the parakeets, so much that they fought over them.
A quote from one of them to Pops after he coaxed a green one onto a stick, "But I wanted a blue one!"
Megan got a blue one and I bet someone else was pissed about it.
Clearly this is a cat-cow. Check out the tail.
Not sure why the pot bellied pigs were mixed in with the llamas but they were pretty cute. Let the record show that I didn't run over a single one either. It was close.
So proud to be standing in the front seat.
We stopped at the Pink Cadillac Diner in hopes of ice cream. Slim pickings due to the power outage recently. Notice the old jukebox keeping with the 50s theme and then the Ms Pac-Man next to it. I feel so old realizing that Ms Pac-Man is vintage now.
Of course King Kong was outside the diner. Kids had no idea what it was.
Climbing the tortoise for Nana.
No comments:
Post a Comment