It wasn't foggy but it was steaming hot! And my camera lens fogged up. But that didn't stop Patrick from demanding all the attention he could from the unsuspecting Lowry Crew. I always tell the kids to stop competing over every little thing and I remind them that I don't have any trophies to hand out. Well, if I did have a trophy Joe would get it for outstanding effort in the heat. Not only was he shagging balls for golfer Patrick but he then turned it into baseball with golf equipment. Considering how much Sean and I do not umm, appreciate baseball, it was alarming how well Patrick did hitting like that. And then while waiting hours for the fireworks to start up on the mountain, Joe played a game where Patrick would race into him and then he'd lift him up in the air. Many, many times. I was relieved to see Joe walking around normally today and not in extreme back pain.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Operation Tire Out Boy
It wasn't foggy but it was steaming hot! And my camera lens fogged up. But that didn't stop Patrick from demanding all the attention he could from the unsuspecting Lowry Crew. I always tell the kids to stop competing over every little thing and I remind them that I don't have any trophies to hand out. Well, if I did have a trophy Joe would get it for outstanding effort in the heat. Not only was he shagging balls for golfer Patrick but he then turned it into baseball with golf equipment. Considering how much Sean and I do not umm, appreciate baseball, it was alarming how well Patrick did hitting like that. And then while waiting hours for the fireworks to start up on the mountain, Joe played a game where Patrick would race into him and then he'd lift him up in the air. Many, many times. I was relieved to see Joe walking around normally today and not in extreme back pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My back is fine. It was great fun meeting the younger Keenans. We are in the car on the way back to Charlotte, my first look at your blog. I will be a regular. I would suggest you take a look at my blog on blogspot but you clearly are too busy.
He looks like a hero to me!
Post a Comment