Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Up the mountain
Photos and Friday night festivities post later.... for now just a recap of the drive from Stoney Creek to the Wintergreen mountain resort. 25 minutes of Patrick begging me to turn his light on so he could play with some little treasure he snuck from Nana and Pops, followed by 5 minutes of sleep where he missed the house all lit up Christmas style. Then when we got to the condo I woke him up and started carrying him inside. He protested that he could walk and then he climbed back up in his car seat, buckled himself, told me to shut the door and fell back asleep. I thought he was just doing that so he could unbuckle and get himself out which is typical behavior, like when I open the door for myself and walk through, only to be ordered back inside so HE can open the door for me. Anyway, no, he was confused and thought we still needed to drive up the mountain, didn't understand that we were at the condo. He perked up inside, wanted to stay up as late as me and then promptly fell asleep after getting changed. Easiest bedtime ever. Hoping tomorrow after Starry Nights at Veritas Winery goes as smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment