Thursday, September 13, 2012

En route

Sean is in Italy now, next up Spain, then Norfolk.  Hopefully his next trip to Europe will be way more fun.  Back here in Kansas Patrick is off to his first day of school and since it's raining I didn't bother getting his photo outside his (temporary location for) school.  Emily has requested nonstop TV as usual and since I have so much to do around here, I caved in.  Tomorrow I will have quality time with her, really, despite her protests!  But for now all the contents of four lockers and every single throw pillow in this house have all been put back in proper places.  Fort dismantled.   And now my tea is gone so I should get back to work.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

So glad he is enroute!!!

Katie said...

yay! Getting closer to home! And most likely much cooler too!

lisadst said...

so happy for you all!!!

Heather said...

How wonderful to know he's on his way home! So happy for you guys!