My college friends were doing this personality test online and out of 8 simple questions this was my profile:
our distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
============
You can go here to take it yourself:
http://www.kingdomality.com
=============
Anyway, I think the "silver lining" is spot on and this makes me laugh because I can't imagine what job this would translate to in corporate America. And this is another reason I stay home with the kids... Everyone else was Prime Minister or White Knight or Engineer. They get paid. I try to cheer people up for free.
4 comments:
That is hysterical. I don't know if your personality screams "dream minstrel"...
I don't even know what a dream minstrel is, a jester?? Based on how many cookies I've made/ate lately, I would peg myself for the "baker" personality.
Is it wrong that right off the bat the most important thing to me was a really good restaurant??
I too am a dreamer-minstrel.
Of course the most important thing is a good restaurant! If that makes us dreamer-minstrels, then bring it on. I'm dreaming of a great meal that I don't have to cook or clean up after!
Post a Comment