How many different countdown methods can I use? Yes, only one Monday left until Sean gets home! He thinks his flight to Manhattan will be Monday afternoon now instead of Tuesday. Double happy day, our much adored sitter is thinking she has time for us to get out for date night like we used to do. The kids have missed her so much and are always looking for her when we go through campus. Emily keeps asking where she is, is she coming? I've had to do things like take all the kids with me to Target to buy Patrick's birthday presents. Somehow pulled that off without him figuring it out. Of course it is exactly what he asked for so it won't be a big surprise anyway.
I also had to take them all to a furniture store to buy a mattress set. Tried to do it as quickly as possible before they broke something. I have given up on any of the kids sleeping in the basement so I will instead squeeze a third twin bed into the pink room. If I figure out how to fit them in I will take a photo. I already got a photo of the pile of pillows Anna sleeps on and will post as the "before" shot. It is so pathetic, I'm such a mean mom. However, I did provide her with a lovely queen size bed in the basement and she loved it for a few months. And then the neighbor kids started doing ghost hunt in our basement. ARGH. We will be having a lot of "family time" when Sean gets home, no more time for ghost hunts...
1 comment:
Saw some cute "DIY" bunk bed sets on pinterest. DIY=pay someone handy.
One was even a triple bunk bed at all angles, built shorter so it might fit in the basement room.
Post a Comment