Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So close

We'll see if we get through these last few days without any major drama.  No water on Monday night really set the tone for this final week as it didn't come back on until the kids were in bed, without baths.  Overall a very annoying night.  Oh and that is when Megan insisted on riding her bike and wouldn't give up, so I finally told her she could just go up and down our little street.  She immediately flipped the bike and now two days later I have given up and am taking her to get an x-ray for her arm.  No more denying it, there is something wrong with it.  I got a second opinion from an ortho wife at least.  So beware radiology department, all the kids are coming!  And hey, one of them may be barfing.  Anna forgot her ice pack with her lunch yesterday and still ate her turkey sandwich.  I joked with Sean that she survived that no problem and he kindly pointed out that food poisoning can show up 24 hours later.  So I am keeping close to my phone this afternoon.  Tonight is shaping up to be AWESOME.  At least Sean will be getting on his plane in 12 hours!

2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

My sister's roommate from college is a biologist and jokes all the time that they don't pack ice in their lunches, and sometimes eats it the NEXT day. She claims as a lab scientist she can tell if bacteria is growing. So maybe Anna will be okay. Sorry about the arm though. That blows.

Andrea said...

Ryan said they are coming out with Daily's hard cider pouch. I know it won't compare to your hard cider. But it does look like a large drink box and it freezes to make a slush. Hope Megan is okay...Anna too. Can't even begin to count the number of bologna sandwiches with miracle whip I ate as a child. Such a unique taste. One I will never try again.