Saturday, February 16, 2008

Celeb sightings

Okay, after hearing that Bill Murray was at Doe's recently, I got to thinking about who I'd like to see sporting around the Lil' Apple. In this order:
1. George Clooney
2. Jude Law
3. Matt Damon
4. Patrick Dempsey

Suggestions of how to lure them here? I don't think the mall is going to do it... Also, I feel this list should have 5 but I am blanking on who is usually my #5. When dressed as a pirate, Louis Meng looks EXACTLY like Johnny Depp and I think that is probably as close as we're going to get to another sighting. I'll see if he'll let me post his photo...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..definitely Wentworth Miller from Prison Break...is this the same kind of list as "top 5 people I'm allowed to (AHEM), and still be married happily ever after?"

julie said...

why yes it is, be sure to have your list laminated and in your wallet! I will have to investigate this Wentworth fellow.

Stephanie said...

Only McDreamy? No McSteamy?

julie said...

I didn't know McSteamy's real name. I bet I could just google McSteamy and hit "I'm feeling lucky" to pull that up.