Friday, February 29, 2008

Spoiled Doctor's Wife

No, Sean didn't stop at the diamond shop in the airport in Vegas (he did call to laugh about how the naughty husbands must stop there before their flights home), but he does always handle the kids when they are sick. Well, Megan was up at 5:30am to tell me her ear hurt which has never happened before. She has the usual crud and has had it for a week now, no signs of letting up. So, I had to break down and call for an appt. I have never done this but I succeeded, winning myself the opportunity to take all 3 kids to the hospital at 10am. Whoo-hoo! So my question is, how do you stop at the liquor store afterwards when you have the kids? That weak beer at the grocery is not going to cut it this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl...can you get liquor at a Dairy Barn? A drive-thru liquor store does seem like a brilliant idea...

Stephanie said...

We have the drive thru liquor store in GR.
Now there is a money making idea Julie, open a drive thru liquor store!