Okay, I don't know how to rotate those vertical shots, so turn your heads. Yes, the girls live in that pit of a room and they come home and spread school stuff, in this photo Valentine crap, all over the floor. I know I am not the only one who lives with these critters. Oh and good news, the green sofa is off to a good Army home. Props to Heather for turning me on to the concept of keeping at least one room clean at a time so you can retreat there and breathe. Somehow the girls and their entourage of toys manage to invade every space and most nights I fight the good fight and at least pile them up. I would have posted a shot of the kitchen diaster zone tonight but Sean, who is earning points for Vegas next week, did the dishes before I could find the camera.
5 comments:
They could earn toy tickets by picking up their mess!
It's not that bad...(remember my room?) With that nice smooth floor, nothing a broom and dustpan couldn't sweep away to the trash with ease!
That is exactly what I thought, remember Steff's room, remember Andrea's closet with all the little bags of dirty socks and unders in them.
Just normal kid stuff.
They have earned toy tickets for cleaning lately, that does seem to motivate them for the moment. Andrea taught Anna well... she was in time out yesterday and we were delighted to find she had cleaned her room during that time. It was Megan who opened the closet door and found where everything went. Crash!
There is hope with the third Julie, boys don't have the cluttery trinkety things girls love.
very nice...and I thought my kids rooms looked bad...Especially after Ben takes his "nap".
tell Anna to go for under the bed next time, it's less obvious...
Post a Comment