Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Is this a bad sign?
So I noticed that the dryer has been getting louder and louder and today when I open it up, little metal shavings are all around the bottom. A bag sign, yes? No, that's a good sign. That's a sign that I won the contest and I get a new dryer before Sean gets a new car! He wouldn't let me get a new set until something broke and we debated how it would shake down. Would there be a fire in the dryer? Would the washer stop completely due to the extremely hard water that built up in it in Texas? Well, at least that battle is over and the new set arrives on Friday, when Sean is in Vegas and too happy to complain. In the meantime I am drying that last load of laundry on the banister in the living room. Classy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get a water softener. Hard water is bad for your pipes too. Soft water is good for your hair and skin. The new ones are magical.
Post a Comment