Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Back from hiatus, it's Emily Photos For Grandma!
Baby acne has mostly cleared up, only to be replaced with cradle cap. This poor girl has every skin problem known to babies. Hoping the teen years are kinder to her.
she is sooo precious julie!! all my babes had cradle cap, i love the massage oil purple johnsons i would rub that on, smells good to, gives you a bit of a greaser look.
All my kids have had cradle cap and I could stand looking at it while nursing them. Our pediatrician recommended Selsun Blue (don't use Head & Shoulders). Works like a charm everytime. 2-3 baths with it and it went away for good.
Avery has the same little "angel kiss" on her eyebrows!
What a gorgeous baby! Just adorable. Cradle cap, ugh...S and K had it bad, I just picked at it while they nursed. Gross, I know. Sam still had a big chunk as of last year! Probably should have tried Selsun Blue...
5 comments:
she is sooo precious julie!! all my babes had cradle cap, i love the massage oil purple johnsons i would rub that on, smells good to, gives you a bit of a greaser look.
I caught my breath when I saw these pics. She is so darling, looks like her siblings as infants. Thank you for the baby fix!
All my kids have had cradle cap and I could stand looking at it while nursing them. Our pediatrician recommended Selsun Blue (don't use Head & Shoulders). Works like a charm everytime. 2-3 baths with it and it went away for good.
Avery has the same little "angel kiss" on her eyebrows!
BTW - the profile shot of Emily is amazing - she's beautiful!!!
What a gorgeous baby! Just adorable. Cradle cap, ugh...S and K had it bad, I just picked at it while they nursed. Gross, I know. Sam still had a big chunk as of last year! Probably should have tried Selsun Blue...
Post a Comment