Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pat-pat's Dolls

I have been hearing quite a bit of talk about "Pat-pat's dolls" the past couple days. Patrick is insisting that his sisters' American Girl Dolls are his and he loves to carry them around. I keep trying to put them away and make him forget about them, but it isn't working. Last night he was throwing a small fit at bedtime so I let him take 2 of them to bed with him. Sean was working a shift so I had to try my best to keep the herd quiet, desperate times here. I didn't tell Sean, no need to worry him about his son's interest in girl toys (by the way, he also begs to go to dance class), but since I found the dolls with their clothes off this morning, I don't think it's going to be an issue. Not that I think sleeping with naked American Girl Dolls is a good thing either... plus, the girls will be ticked if they find this out. Need to find a better hiding place for them tonight!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

I need a picture of this.