
In case the pale Irish radiologist skin didn't tip you off, I have discovered that Sean is also a vampire. As anyone who has read or seen Twilight has learned, vampires don't sleep. I found that to be the most fascinating part of the series... oh, the stuff you could accomplish at night if you didn't have to sleep! Well, if Sean isn't up working half the night then he is up playing video games (his 3rd job?) and is none the worse for the wear the next day. My sympathies to his staff on the days when he does sleep in a bit and skips his shower.... ignoring the advice his dad gave him as a teenager: don't use deodorant in lieu of a shower. Hey, whatever keeps the techs out of his reading room...
Back in the day when Sean was deciding what specialty to pursue he debated between OB and radiology. At the time he claimed that he picked radiology because he didn't want to be on call the rest of his life, but now that he is on call for 94 hospitals (95 if you count army) I am skeptical... Based on my personal research, I think Sean just doesn't like whiny pregnant women. Or whiny women in general which is why I am going to try and nap with the little ones now. Patrick took the motorcycle to nap with him and it doesn't sound like either one is sleeping, so this may not work.
4 comments:
Hilarious!
I must read those books. Also post some video of the motorcycle tricks. It will be useful also when he starts his BMX career at the 2032 Olympics.
Which BMX bike would me to bring back this spring. The 50cc or the 120cc. Bubba
I'm making Kevin watch the True Blood series right now. I read the 7 Sookie books in 2.5 weeks. Is Sean practicing his intense "Blue Steele" looks to woo you? You should get him some hair gel and gold contacts for Halloween!
Post a Comment